Learning2gether Episode #330
On Sun Apr 24 #EVOMC16 held a SERVER PARTY and presented Minecraft and the gamification of teacher and student learning at the SLMOOC16 annual online conference.
Panelists Jeff Kuhn, Linda Gielen, Mircea Patrascu, Rose Bard, Robert Ogorek, Anna Jedryczko, and Vance Stevens will demonstrate through screenshare in Adobe Connect some of the work they have done on the EVO Minecraft server maintained by Aaron Schwartz at Ohio University. Panelists will also show how they use Minecraft for work with students in their own Minecraft virtual spaces.
All are welcome to join us in Adobe Connect for the server tour / party here:
- If you are whitelisted on our server, join us there in-world 🙂
Join the conversation in Google+
For more information see
- Facebook Groups
- Learning with Computers https://www.facebook.com/groups/6577061586/
- TAEdTech Sig https://www.facebook.com/groups/TAEdTech/
- Multiliteracies https://www.facebook.com/groups/evomlit/
- Webheads in Action
- Learning2gether https://www.facebook.com/groups/learning2gether/
- Google+ Communities Announcements
- EdTech Mojo
- Teachers for Interactive Language Learning (TILL)
- Web 2.0 Teaching and Learning
- EdTech Mojo
- Google+ event set for the following G+ Communities
- EVO Minecraft MOOC
Earlier this week
Sun Apr 17 1400 UTC Mircea Patrascu, Rose Bard, and Vance Stevens address IATEFL YLT SIG Bi-Monthly Webinars
Sun Apr 17 The Italian Open SIM at SLMOOC16
Sign in with as a “guest”, enter your name and you’ll be able to see the Edmondo presentation.
Edmondo, the Italian educational Open Sim will be presented, highlighting the latest training experiences relating to English language and methodological courses carried out with Italian teachers and still ongoing.
The presentation will be given in an Adobe Connect Pro webinar system. Here is the URL: lancelot.adobeconnect.com/edmondo