Vance Stevens explains what Learning2gether is all about at EFLTalks 10x10x10
- Episode 295: Sun, Oct 4 – Learning2gether participates in EFLTalks 10 in 10 for 10 hosted by Rob Howard
QUICK LINK to our NEXT EVENT:
Learning2gether events are part of a participant-driven professional development series planned as a part of the ongoing (since 1998) Webheads in Action community of practice and professional development movement, occasionally with the involvement of the TESOL Arabia EdTech SIG, TESL Toronto, and the TILL Community (Teachers for Interactive Language Learning
Presentations using the above slideshare have been recorded
- live at Al Ain Men’s College UAE:
- also in August, 2013 at the MoodleMoot Virtual Conference 2013 (MMVC13)
For the best overview of our work since 2010, see our index to our weekly webcasts:
And our archive of podcast recordings at http://learning2gether.net
Visit http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/ to find:
- The direct link to our next presentation:
- The call for presentations at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/cfp
- The schedule for upcoming presentations at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/volunteersneeded
- Listings of past presentations at http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/archiveindex
Our Social Networks:
- Join our Google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109504049211076695836
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/learning2gether/
- We tweet on hash tag #learning2gether. We endeavor to update that tag before a Sunday or Monday event, so if you search on that tag in Twitter, you should find information of where and when the next event takes place.
Would you like to help us?
We appreciate when people volunteer to give presentations or host discussions. If you would like to contribute you can either write Vance Stevens at vancestev @ gmail.com or JOIN the wiki below and write in your presentation details directly on the wiki (many do this, but if you are not known to our community, please write Vance and request approval as a “writer”; otherwise your request will be approved at the “reader” level.
Normally the events take place any time after noon GMT each Sunday or Monday. In theory presenters can nominate any time or online venue they wish and we will try to go there. Normally we meet in the Bb Collaborate / Elluminate Webheads Room provided us on a grant from Learningtimes http://learningtimes.com or in Hangout streamed from our Webheads in Action live portal hosted at a Drupal maintained by http://worldbridges.net. Connect to these spaces via the links below:
Note that times given for Learning2gether events are GMT unless otherwise noted.
We use http://www.timeanddate.com/ to pinpoint local times where you are.
Subscribe to podcast feed