Learning2gether Episode 278
Download mp3: https://learning2getherdotnet.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/russellstannard8jun2015.mp3?
On Mon Jun 22 Learning2gether were invited to attend a Russell Stannard GLOBINAR on Tools that Flip, Blend and Create Distance Learning Content. The event was a globinar hosted by Jürgen Wagner.
FREE webinar with RUSSELL STANNARD: “Tools that Flip, Blend and Create Distance Learning Content” and
- FREE webinar with Russell Stannard: Tools that Flip, Blend and Create Distance Learning Content
- A focus on key tools that are simple to use and create immediate results
- Create content that you can use to blend, flip or make distance courses from
- These ideas and technologies can have a huge impact on your teaching and learning
- Your teaching and learning won’t be the same after this session ( I hope!!-Russell)
- Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages
- Russell Stannard Russell Stannard is the founder of http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com
- It is a website that offers free training videos that help teachers incorporate ICT into their teaching and learning.
- It won the Times Higher ‘Outstanding Initiative in ICT’ and the British Council ‘Technology’ award.
- The site receives more than 300,000 visitors a year.
- Russell trains teachers in ICT all over the world and also runs on-line courses which are accessed by hundreds of teachers.
- Russell teaches part-time at the University of Warwick and is a NILE associate trainer.
Click on the link below for
The full version of Juergen’s post-conference documentation
and « post-paratory » mail includes
Jürgen issued a post-postparatory notice on this event with the following related information
He invites feedback in his webinar feedback Padlet
Here’s some more Info about Russell
Russell Stannard Russell Stannard is the founder of http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com. It is a website that offers free training videos that help teachers incorporate ICT into their teaching and learning. It won the Times Higher ‘Outstanding Initiative in ICT’ and the British Council ‘Technology’ award. The site receives more than 300,000 visitors a year. Russell trains teachers in ICT all over the world and also runs on-line courses which are accessed by hundreds of teachers. Moodle is one of his areas of expertise. Russell has also been
- Winner of British Council ELTons Innovation Award
- Winner of Times Higher Outstanding Initiative in ICT
- Awarded University of Westminster Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Learning2gether is proud that our logo was displayed during Russell’s presentation
Earlier this week
Sunday June 15 1400 GMT Learning2gether with David Winet about the potential of Oculus Rift in language learning
May 11- June 15 Shaping the Way We Teach English MOOC course 2 ends
For those interested in the upcoming MOOC, Shaping the Way We Teach English” sponsored by the US Department of State and the University of Oregon …
in the past year thousands of language teachers from around the world have enrolled in the first two iterations of the course, creating a rich conversation about best practices in language teaching. Both courses are publicly available at no cost and may be taken together or separately in any order.
E-Teacher MOOC: Shaping the Way We Teach English
- Course 1: The Landscape of ELT April 6th, 2015
- Course 2: Paths to Success in ELT May 11th, 2015
Wed June 17 NCSS C3 Literacy Collaborative Webinar “Meeting the Common Core ELA: Strategies for English Learners”
Meeting the Common Core ELA: Strategies for English Learners
This investigation has been designed to familiarize you with unique characteristics of English learners and their distinct learning needs. The presenters will share how these distinct learning needs can be supported in the social studies classroom through the integrated implementation of the C3 Framework and the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts.
|Dr. Bárbara C. Cruz & Dr. Stephen J. Thornton
Social Science Education
Event: Meeting the Common Core ELA: Strategies for English Learners
When: Wednesday 17 June 2015, 06:30 PM – 07:30 PM
Time Zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) (Please note that Daylight Saving Time (+01:00 hr) is in effect during this time)
Audio Conference Details:
To register now, please visit the following link:
To know more about the event, please visit our website:
Sat 20 June Classroom 2.0 live event
Saturday, June 20th at 12pm CR20 LIVE Weekly Show – Ten Marks Math Program, Classroom 2.0 LIVE is an opportunity to gather with other member of the community in regular “live” web meetings. Details to join the webinar at http://live.classroom20.com. You can follow us on Twitter at#liveclass20.
Sun 21 June TechEducator podcast on ISTE conference
Sunday, June 21st at 7pm TechEducator Podcast: Get your ISTE on!, The ISTE Conference is just one week away. What do I need to do to have a successful conference? What should I pack? What sessions should I attend? Join us LIVE to talk about this amazing week of networking.
Find the YouTube and mp3 at the podcast archive here: http://www.teachercast.net/2015-iste-conference/
and please enter your feedback into Padlet
Pingback: Learning2gether about iPadagogy live from ISTE Philadelphia | Learning2gether