Learning2gether Episode 112
Learning2gether and Hanging out with Jeff Lebow
Also available at: englishbridges.net/sites/englishbridges.net/files/Learning2gether-2012-07-08.mp3
It’s summertime. Self-respecting teachers are many away on holiday. So how can they engage in Learning2gether? Well, summertime is good for just hanging out.
This Sunday, 1400 GMT, Vance is planning to Hangout in Google Hangout with Jeff Lebow. That’s about all that’s planned, (except that you’re invited 🙂 We’ll catch up with Jeff, find out what he does in 27 teaching hours a week there in Pusan Korea, what he’s got planned for EdTech Weekly, and who’s minding the server over there at WorldBridges, wherever that is 🙂
- A recent published article by and about participants in this conversation; co-authored by Jose Rodriguez and Vance Stevens et al.; and mentioning Jeff Lebow and Peggy George: http://www.tesl-ej.org/wordpress/issues/volume16/ej61/ej61in/
- A book recommended by Barbara McMillan: http://www.amazon.com/Flattening-Classrooms-Engaging-Minds-Collaboration/dp/0132610353
- Nellie’s upcoming conversation with Michael Wesch: http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/902321-conversation-with-michael-wesch-a-cultural-anthropologist
- A Google search on Writingmatrix, still kicking: https://www.google.com/search?tbm=blg&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1536&bih=796&q=writingmatrix&gbv=2&oq=writingmatrix&gs_l=blog-hp.3…1437.3436.0.39220.127.116.11.18.104.22.1684.1678.2j6j3.11.0…0.0.aOYvgYQi2F4
- some links for recording mp3 online
- Google+ Hangout; how?
- Go to https://plus.google.com/hangouts near the time of the event and look for a Hangout started by Vance Stevens or Jeff Lebow
- Or you can catch the live stream at: http://englishbridges.net/live
- EnglishBridges YouTube recording with Titan Pad text chat log: http://englishbridges.net/webcast/learning2gether-brainstorm-july-8-2012