Learning2gether Episode 54
For a good idea what this will be like, check out the recording of
- the one that Jeff Lebow held last Wednesday (http://edtechtalk.com/node/4988)
- or this one the other day with Stephen Downes http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16011207
If you haven’t tried Google+ it’s worth checking out Google’s latest big connectivity tool.
- More information at the MOOCast Studio: http://edumooc2011.blogspot.com/p/moocast-studio.html
- and more about Hangouts here:
- Meet from noon GMT
- at http://tappedin.org for further instructions
- or at Jeff’s EduMOOCbridges studio
- Start Hanging Out from 13:00 GMT
Where? We’ll be Hanging Out in Google+
Vance will be in http://tappedin.org to help people get connected. Here are some things you need to prepare:
- If you’re not on Google+ yet you’ll need an invitation. We can arrange that for you via http://tappedin.org, where we’ll hold our usual back channel from noon GMT.
- You’ll also need the browser plugin from http://google.com/talk.
- Finally, your experience might be a lot happier if you use Google Chrome as your browser.
— Vance Stevens (@VanceS) July 14, 2011