Learning2gether Episode 148
Farewell to TappedIn
End of an era:
Theresa Almeida d’Eca, Nina Liakos, Michael Coghlan, Vance Stevens, David Weksler, and Jeff Cooper met at Tapped In one last time and set up a wiki at http://tappedin2013.pbworks.com/
You are invited to join and contribute URLs to or upload the artifacts you have
managed to save from TappedIn.
Vance has saved a couple here:
- Here is a Jing screencast of the Webheads in Action space set up by Sharon Holdner
- Vance’s virtual environment, illustrating how a screen shot can become a shareable URL:
- http://tappedin.org, meet in reception, as in days almost gone by
- Also, so we can voice chat, and share URLs, drop by our Elluminate room: http://learningtimesevents.org/webheads/
(You can be in both places at once)
Another one bites the dust:
- We all know that Posterous will disappear on April 30, but …
- Google Reader ??!!!
We set up a wiki at http://tappedin2013.pbworks.com/ which you are invited to join and contribute URLs to or upload the artifacts you have managed to save from TappedIn.
Check back here to see what we’ve accumulated and help with the display, if you wish.
Also on tap for this evening …
Sun Mar 17 1500 GMT – IATEFL Webinar: Rethinking the Language Classroom – From Mobile to Learning
with Carla Arena (Brazil)
When: Sunday 17 March 2013, GMT 15:00
Find the time in your time zone by clicking this link.
Where: The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room.
See the schedule for remaining webinars in this series: http://ht.ly/fXMsQ